Often put to the test by different external aggressions, the hair becomes dull, dry, and tangled. Indeed, certain everyday actions can radically damage the hair fiber. Simply shampooing, for example, can strip the hair 's natural oils. It is therefore impossible to ignore a deep treatment to protect and nourish the scalp. So why not use an organic conditioner? The Born to Bio brand has just the solution to keep your mane intact and healthy. This is the Organic Argan Shea Conditioner suitable for all hair types: dry, oily, colored, fine or voluminous. With this product your lengths will be untangled and cared for from roots to ends.
Where do Argan and Shea come from?
Argan oil is a vegetable oil produced from the fruits of the Argan tree and rich in vitamin A, vitamin E (Tocopherol), antioxidants and essential fatty acids. This oil has been produced for centuries by Berber women in the Souss-Massa region of Morocco.
As for shea, it grows mainly in Africa, in the wooded savannahs. You have to wait nearly 15 years for it to give its first fruits and wait until it has reached 50 or even 150 years to obtain maximum yield from it, which constitutes an obstacle to its cultivation and that is why it still remains quite difficult to obtain today.
An organic conditioner: why?
Organic products have many more health benefits than conventional products. First Natural because they come from organic farming then, more demanding and reassuring in their composition next to homemade natural products. By adopting an organic product in your beauty ritual, your body will not only thank you, but this ecological action will also be good for the environment. Like all other Born to Bio products, the Argan Shea Bio Conditioner is ECOCERT certified. The brand cares above all about the health and nature of your hair. This product is available in 150ml.
What is the difference with the hair mask?
It nourishes instantly unlike the mask which nourishes in depth
What does the 2% non-natural ingredients represent?
Our shampoo is 98% of natural origin, for the remaining 2%, it simply represents ingredients which have the role of preservatives, and which allow the shampoo to retain its texture and its effectiveness. All of these ingredients are still certified by Ecocert and Cosmos Organique.
How do you provide yourself with Argan Shea?
We source our Argan and Shea butter from a regional partner located very close to our laboratory, as does all of our packaging, which also comes from the region and is 100% recyclable.
How long to leave on and is it easy to rinse?
5-10 minutes is more than enough with a freshwater rinse (preferably lukewarm or cool water)